Meeting & Event Rentals
The Hitchcock Center has rooms available for rent on a limited basis. We welcome your group to enjoy our Living Building amenities, including light-filled rooms, a building free of toxic chemicals, composting toilets, and our beautiful views of the Holyoke Range.
Please review the requirements of use for our building and site below to see if our space is the right fit for your group.
- Rentals are limited to meetings and events that do not charge a fee.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 3 months in advance of the event.
- Renters must state clearly that your event is not a Hitchcock sponsored event in any outreach materials or invitations.
- There is no kitchen or refrigerator access.
- Reservations are primarily for classrooms in the North Wing only, with no access to the Visitor Center. In limited cases, we can offer the Community Meeting Room during business hours.
- A maximum of 100 people are allowed. Parking is available for 50 cars.
- All events must conclude by 8pm; unless otherwise approved.
- There is a 2 hour minimum on weekends.
- Users must agree to comply with the green standards of our facility as a Living Building. This includes pack in and pack out. You must remove all food, decorations, and trash from the premises at the conclusion of your event.
- Chairs and tables are available for your use during the event. The user is responsible for set up and take down of tables and chairs in the space.
Non-Profit or Community Group
- $15-25/hour, during business hours Monday-Friday, 9-5
- $60/hour, during evenings and weekends
Business or Individual
- $40/hour, during business hours Monday-Friday, 9-5
- $100/hour, during evenings and weekends
There is a $20 audio visual use fee, per event if the system is needed.
Reservations and Payment
- Submit a Room Rental Application for your group. Send your completed application to Shelly.
- User must sign a Room Use Agreement and pay in full when making the room reservation. Reservations will not be confirmed until payment is received. Please contact Shelly to confirm your reservation.
- Cancellations in writing must be made 7 business days prior to the event in order to receive a 75% refund. Refunds will not be made if cancelling less than 7 business days before the event. To cancel email Shelly.