Meeting & Event Rentals
The Hitchcock Center has rooms available for rent on a limited basis. We welcome your group to enjoy our Living Building amenities, including light-filled rooms, a building free of toxic chemicals, composting toilets, and our beautiful views of the Holyoke Range. Please review the requirements of use for our building and site below to see if our space is the right fit for your group.
Space Availability and Parking:
- We can accommodate a maximum of 100 people.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 3 months in advance of the event.
- Rooms are available during the week between 9 AM – 4 PM.
- There is very limited availability on weekends. There is a 2-hour minimum on weekends and all events must conclude by 8 PM.
- There is parking for a maximum of 50 cars.
Setup and Cleanup:
- A staff member will help you connect to the WIFI and set up the AV system.
- Chairs and tables (that seat up to 8) are available for your use.
- Users must agree to pack in and pack out all event materials, supplies and equipment.
- You are responsible for the set-up and take-down of tables and chairs.
- We ask that you wipe all surfaces clean after your event, using a non-toxic cleaner we supply.
- You may bring food in or arrange to have your event catered. There is no kitchen or refrigerator.
- Wine and beer may be served. However, alcoholic beverages cannot be sold. No hard liquor is allowed.
Recycling and Trash:
- We encourage the use of biodegradable and recycled materials. Recycled waste may be emptied into the appropriate outdoor recycling receptacles located at the south end of the parking lot.
- All trash (non-recyclables) should be bagged and removed from the premises. Please do not use our limited outdoor trash receptacles!
- Facility use is limited to meetings and events that do not charge a fee.
- Election-related activities are not allowed.
- You must state clearly that your event is not sponsored by the Hitchcock Center in all communications, outreach materials and invitations, including print and digital media.
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere on the grounds.
Non-Profit or Community Group
- $20/hour, during business hours Monday-Friday, 9-4
- $60/hour, during evenings and weekends
Institutional or Government
- $50/hour, during business hours Monday-Friday, 9-4
- $100/hour, during evenings and weekends
Business or Individual
- $60/hour, during business hours Monday-Friday, 9-4
- $120/hour, during evenings and weekends
There is a $20 audio visual use fee, per event if the system is needed. There is a room up-charge of 25% if an additional room is needed.
Reservations and Payment
- Submit a Room Rental Application for your group and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- User must sign a Room Use Agreement and pay in full when making the room reservation. Reservations will not be confirmed until payment is received.
- Please contact email@example.com to confirm your reservation.